iPod® interface for select factory Toyota, Scion, and Lexus radios. Full iPod® browsing supported from the factory radio. Browse iPod® by: Playlist, Artist, Genre, Album, and Composer. Also supports HDRT for adding HD Radio™, SCC1 to add Sirius satellite radio and the BT21 to add Bluetooth (available (May 2010) to the vehicle.
* Plug-and-play installation maintains factory wiring integrity
* Full iPod® browsing from the radio and steering wheel controls
* Secondary input for an additional auxiliary audio source
* HD Radio™ ready – upgradable with uPAC-HDRT
* Sirius ready – upgradable with SCC1 satellite tuner
[youtube width=”320″ height=”240″]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKsX_aFIf3w[/youtube]
* Vehicle MUST be either equipped with, or have the ability to support Satellite Radio
* If you are using this product in conjunction with an iPhone or iTouch running the 3.0 Operating System it must be revision 1.3.674b or higher. If your uPAC is not labeled with this revision number you MUST update the firmware. Please click here to update your module.
* Radio MUST have an “AM-SAT” or “SAT” button to be compatible. Radios that have a “RADIO” button are not compatible
* Not compatible in 2009 & up model vehicles that have an “XM” logo printed on the face of the radio. These radios have an internal satellite tuner and are not compatible. All other radios without the logo that have an “AM/SAT” or “SAT” button are compatible.
* If using with the HDRT HD Radio tuner: Radios with a diversity antenna will need the PGHTY1HD harness in order for the HD tuner to work correctly.
* Adding HD Radio requires the purchase of the HDRT (sold separately)
* Adding Satellite Radio requires the purchase of the uPAC-SIRCBL & an SCC1 tuner (both sold separately)
Vehicle Specific Toyota/Scion/Lexus Notes
* In Lexus vehicles equipped with factory satellite radio, the satellite tuner will have to be disconnected at the tuner location in order for the uPAC-TOY1 to work correctly.
* Not compatible in vehicles equipped with the OEM Pioneer radio with the OEL display
* In 2007 & Up Toyota vehicles that are equipped with satellite radio: Unless the satellite radio tuner is branded as an OEM Toyota unit it will have to be disconnected in order for the uPAC-TOY1 to work correctly
* 2009 & Up Toyota Venza: Only compatible in vehicles equipped with navigation
Product Revision History
Current Revision #: 1.3.723b Description: Universal File
Revision #: 1.3.682b Description: Improves General Functionality
Revision #: 1.3.674b Description: Adds iPhone & iTouch 3.0 Operating System Compatibility
Revision #: 1.3.600b Description: Adds SCC1 Satellite Radio Support