- Allows Programming of:
- Viewing angle (Up, Down, Right, Left)
- Image rotation (Roll Right or Left)
- Park Lines (On/Off, Width, Length, Style)
- For Use with 2301 & 2302 Cameras Only
- Includes a 20’ Extension Harness
- Connects anywhere between the Camera and Monitor for Programming
- No External Power Required
Programmer for 2301/2302 Adjustable View Cameras
$68.00 See Price in Cart
Designed to be used with ZNA 2301 & 2302 Electronically Adjustable Cameras.
The 2303 Camera Programmer allows you to adjust the viewing angle of the camera, rotate the image, and adjust the parking lines in the image.
Especially helpful in installations with off-center or oddly positioned camera location.
Insert the programmer inline between the camera and the monitor with the included T-Harness, and adjust the camera to meet your needs.
When finished, remove the programmer and save it for the next vehicle camera installation.
QUESTIONS? Call 253-297-4570 8:00AM - 6:00 PM PST