Advent “OE” Navi for Ford F-150
“Factory Look” Navigation for 2011-14 Ford F-150
The Advent OFO1501 OE navigation system brings new life to the non-navi 2011-14 (NON-4.2″ SCREEN ONLY) Ford F-150, with a beautiful 8″ touchscreen display and class-leading iGo Primo navigation system, as well as DVD playback & iPod/iPhone video capability(with optional JLINKUSB cable). With factory cosmetics, the ability to retain the factory Sync system, factory Bluetooth (if equipped), factory USB jacks and factory steering wheel controls, the OFOF1501 is the best navigation option we know of for the Ford F-150.
- 8” widescreen LCD with touch panel display
- DVD / CD / MP3 / WMA playback
- Built-in navigation with 19 on-screen display languages
- US and Canada maps
- Text-to-Speech recorded voice guidance in English, French and Spanish
- 11 million POIs with 3D landmarks and building graphics
- Built-in Parrot® Bluetooth® with external microphone
- Handsfree (HFP), Audio streaming (A2DP), AVRCP and phonebook transfer
- Displays all Sync messages including Bluetooth
- Steering wheel control with BUS/CAN connection
- Retains factory USB connectors
- Pandora® control through iPhone®
- Made for iPhone® and iPod®
- SiriusXM-Ready™ with direct channel entry and search by channel or category
- Rear-view camera ready with “Instant-on” technology
- 9 Band EQ
- Dual zone output for rear screen(s)
- Audio / Video out – Front / Rear / Subwoofer RCA outputs
- MediaLINK interface module with USB and 3.5mm AV input
- Optional JLINKUSB cable necessary to view video from iPod® and iPhone®
- Optional Ford “Blue Oval” Tailgate Backup Camera
Advent OFOF1501 Installed
The OFOF1501 is available in black finish only and cannot replace the factory Ford navigation system (if equipped).
OFO1501 is compatible with 2011-2012 F150’s with All Audio Systems Except Factory Navigation and SONY systems. Compatible with 2013-14 XL Plus package and XLT with Single CD w/ Sync Basic ONLY.
It retains all SYNC® features including MyKey®, factory USB, and AUX in Jacks. SYNC® is not required for installation. Ford factory sat radio tuners are not supported. For SiriusXM operation, the optional SXV200 tuner is required.
Custom splash screen
Perfect factory fit
Retains factory Line-in & USB sources
Retains SYNC & steering wheel controls
Retains SYNC Bluetooth
Pandora support with iPhone
- 180 Watts Peak Power (45 Watts x 4)
- 4 Channel High Level Output
- Low Level F/R/Sub output (3.8 volts out)
- Rear Zone AV Output for DVD
- 8″ TFT DIGITAL LCD – 800W X 480H, WVGA, 350 NITS
- WIN CE 6.0 Operating System
- Memory: System RAM 128mb RAM, 64mb ROM
- NXP AM/FM Tuner with RDS (US/European/Latin America Tuner Freq. Stepping)
- DVD loader w / Automotive grade optical pick-up
- Parrot CK5050NEW Bluetooth Phonebook/Hands Free/Headset/AVRCP/A2DP Music Transfer w/ Parrot outboard microphone
- Audio playback via USB – MP3, AAC, WAV and WMA
- Made for iPhone/iPod via USB 2.0 with 1 Amp Charging
- iPhone/iPod Video Playback with “JlinkUSB” or similar cable
- MPEG 1, 2 video playback from DVD
- USB 2.0 Input W/ 3.5mm A/V input
- Vehicle Specific SWC Interface and / or CAN interface
- Built-in Navigation with SIRF: Prima, GRF31+, 600 MHz
- Operational Temperature Range: -30~+70 ?
- Storage Temperature Range: -40~+80 ?
- Operating Voltage: 10.4 – 18 Volts DC
- Standby Current Consumption: >3 mA
2/10/16 UPDATE: SOLD OUT!