- Additional Equipment May be Required. Secondary Cargo Camera is NOT INCLUDED with this purchase. If you do not yet have these parts, please contact our support team at [email protected]
- The vehicle MUST have a minimum 8.4-inch factory radio display (RA3/RA4). See pictures below.
- You May Need a Bypass Module. If your vehicle is 2018 or above, you will need a Bypass Device to program your vehicle. Please ensure you have selected “Genie for 2018 – Present (Includes Bypass Kit)” from the dropdown menu before purchasing. The Bypass Device can also be purchased separately here.
- Dedicated to Your Vehicle for Life! Your OBD Genie Programmer is dedicated to your vehicle’s VIN number. Even if you deactivate the features you installed, you can re-activate them anytime in the OBDGenie App.
- Ensure Compatibility! View the compatibility list below and locate your vehicle type. In the OBDGenie App, the Genie will filter exactly what features you can install in your vehicle. View the compatibility list below and locate your vehicle type. Likewise, please include your vehicle’s 17-digit VIN at checkout so we can ensure it is the perfect fit for you.
- Fully Engineered & Built in the USA!
RAM Secondary Cargo Camera Programmer
$129.00 – $169.00
MADE IN AMERICA!
GREAT FOR COMMERCIAL APPLICATIONS
This product allows RAM owners to program their vehicle for a secondary cargo camera. Installation is smooth and takes only a few minutes. Simply install your secondary or cargo camera to your factory 8.4-inch (or above) radio screen then plug this Genie programmer into your vehicle’s OBDII port (under your steering column).
The programmer will enable the cargo camera feature on your vehicle’s computer just like it would from the factory. Also embedded in the code is the fix for the notorious “rear brake light out” message on the speedometer cluster for those who install the factory CHMSL cargo camera.
REAR CAMERA IS NOT INCLUDED WITH PROGRAMMER – PLEASE CALL IF YOU NEED GUIDANCE ON ADDING A CAMERA
QUESTIONS? Call 253-297-4570 8:00AM - 6:00 PM PST