- 2.1 Bluetooth Compliant
- Allows calls to be heard through the factory car speakers.
- Allows user to answer and end calls using the steering wheel controls.
- Allows user to make calls using voice dialing feature.
- Text to Speech (TTS) announces caller’s name or number.
- Using A2DP Technology, allows user to wirelessly stream music via internet radio (Example: Pandora)
(Note: A2DP Audio will only be heard through the front speakers.)
- DSP and Echo-Cancellation allows for clear conversations on both sides of the phone call.
- Allows any previously paired mobile phone to automatically re-connect to the Bluetooth interface.
- Automatically mutes any source as soon as a call is received, and resumes when call is ended.
- Allows the user to take calls in privacy mode.
Nissan Bluetooth Handsfree & Audio Interface
The CRUX BEENS-31/BEENS-31B Bluetooth Connectivity Kit is a comprehensive solution that is tailored to seamlessly integrate mobile phones with select Nissan automobiles.
Accessible through steering wheel controls that enhance the ease of access for communicating while driving. Synchronized by Crux’s Beeline Series Bluetooth Interface; the BEENS-31 features cutting-edge A2DP technology (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) that allows the user to stream music wirelessly into the factory installed (OEM) audio system. Note: A2DP Audio streaming will only be heard through the front speakers.
Note : This unit will ONLY function with vehicles that are equipped with steering wheel controls.
QUESTIONS? Call 253-297-4570 8:00AM - 6:00 PM PST