- This cable allows you to connect an OEM camera to an extension cable for use with Relocation kits, Truck Toppers, or Bodies.
- Fits All Ford Truck OEM Analog Cameras
- UV Rated Poly Exterior and Molded Connectors
- Plug and Play installation requires no splicing
- The harness uses OEM quality connectors and terminals
- The harness is covered with PET Braided Sleeve for protection and easier installation
- Includes 1 packet of dielectric grease
Ford Truck OEM Rear Camera Harness002-040-1
This cable allows you to connect an OEM camera to an extension cable for use with relocation kits, truck toppers, or service bodies, and fits all Ford Truck OEM analog cameras.
Use with extension harnesses from 2′ to 60′ to suit your application.
QUESTIONS? Call 253-297-4570 8:00AM - 6:00 PM PST
Ford trucks with OEM analog camera
This harness is designed be connected to the OEM analog camera that was originally on the vehicle to extend it to an different location.
NOTE: We cannot accept returns for product that has been installed prior to determining your camera was not compatible. Please insure your application is valid prior to attempting the installation.
|This OEM integration harness is terminated with the connector shown at right – a FEMALE plug with MALE pins – with the pin assignments as shown. If you are working with a non-ZNA camera please confirm the same pin assignments on your camera, or look at using the ZNA-4107 Male Pigtail Harness to allow for a custom connection.|
|This OEM integration harness is compatible with ZNA cameras or other cameras that have the plug shown at right – a MALE plug with FEMALE pins – with the pin assignments as shown. If you have a ZNA camera and want to use a non-ZNA harness, look at using the ZNA-4106 Female Pigtail Harness for a custom connection.|
PRODUCT WARRANTY: 3 YEARS
- Harness length is 3.5ft
- The harness uses an over-molded male 4-pin aviation connector.
- The harness is covered with PET Braided Sleeve
- The harness uses 20awg J1128 TWP wire
- Weight: 4.8 Oz
- Package: 12in x 10in Zip Lock Bag
Our goal is to answer all of your questions in advance so your purchase and installation goes as smooth as possible. We want to help you choose the right product for your vehicle and your priorities.
Since most electronic products are not eligible for return and refund once installed, and those that are will incur a restocking fee, it is critical that you understand the features and limitations of the products you are considering.
Please call 253-297-4570 if you have any questions about the products you are considering before your purchase or for support after your purchase, and we will be happy to help!
Please also take time to visit our POLICIES PAGE for more information and to review our policies regarding your purchase.
You may also like…