- Bright day-night indicators cleanly mount at bottom of windshield trim with no exposed wires
- System uses a CAN-wire connection to activate only when vehicle speed is greater than 15 mph
- Detects 15 feet further behind vehicle than our original system
- Audible tone and visual warning light alerts driver when vehicle is in blind spot and turn signal is activated
- Detection range of approximately 40 feet the behind vehicle
- Built-in rear cross-traffic alert senses vehicles approaching from the sides (helpful when backing out of a parking spot)
- Foam wrapped interior connections eliminate any noise or rattle
- System ignores stationary objects – minimizing false warnings
- Accurately monitors the lane next to the vehicle without triggering warnings for vehicles two lanes over
- Senses everything in size from motorcycles to semi trucks
F-150 Radar Blind Spot System
Get award winning Radar Blind Spot Detection now for your truck! This is the one retrofit Radar Blind Spot monitoring and detection system that works like an original equipment-based system. Based on components validated by Toyota, it works closer to the systems found on new vehicles than any other system available.
Newly updated and improved from our original system, Brandmotion’s radar-based system works with any 2015-2019 Ford F150 Trim Levels and offers the only system based on automaker-validated original equipment components, resulting in true OEM-like fit, finish and performance. Brandmotion offers the first after market solution to include cross traffic detection as well as the first system to eliminate 95% of false triggers common in other systems.
The system uses CAN data to accurately obtain vehicle speed.
QUESTIONS? Call 253-297-4570 8:00AM - 6:00 PM PST