- 8.4″ HD touch screen Android Tablet
- Android 8.1 operating system
- Optional iGO NextGen Navigation System (full screen display)
- Will run Google Maps and WAZE if preferred at no extra charge at time of purchase
- AM/FM Radio w/RDS
- 2 USB inputs (1 factory input, 1 auxiliary)
- L&R RCA outputs
- Video input
- Video output
- 16GB Memory 2GB Ram
- BT 4.0, A2DP for handsfree calling and music streaming
- USB Music and Video player w/1080P Video
- 4X45 Watt built-in amplifier w/DSP & EQ
- PhoneLink System (Apple & Android compatible)
- Display the Climate Controls on the new 8.4″ Screen
- Retain vehicles reverse camera
- Display Factory parking sensors (If equipped)
- Add aftermarket front, rear or right cameras
- Optional USB DVR w/ ADAS Driver Assist
- Lane Departure Warning
- Stop-N-Go Traffic alerts
- Collision Warning
- WI-FI capable for web browser, app download and use.
- App List w/Google Play Store for personal app downloads
- PLEASE REVIEW APPLICATIONS & COMPATIBILITY BELOW PRIOR TO PURCHASE
2018-2019 Jeep Wrangler JL 8.4″ Android Tablet Radio ReplacementSKU: TA-JPJL08-4RR-1
Didn’t buy the Chrysler UConnect navigation system with your Jeep JL? Now you have the option to replace your base radio with a FAR more capable upgrade!
The Linkswell 8.4″ “T-Style” tablet replacement radio adds an Android tablet experience, with full access to all of the apps you are familiar with. Simply share the hotspot on your phone, then navigate and stream audio or video without plugging in your phone.
Want to use Google Maps? It’s included. Waze? Simply install it from the Google Play Store.
Is Car Play indispensable? Android Auto? Using the included adapter plugged into your factory USB port, both systems are able to be used.
The system also includes climate controls on the tablet, two USB inputs that support audio and video playback, video inputs and outputs, three camera inputs, Bluetooth hands-free & streaming, factory rear sensor support & more!
Optionally add iGo Next-Gen navigation to navigate during times when data is not available, or a DVR to record your on and off-road adventures.
QUESTIONS? Call 253-297-4570 8:00AM - 6:00 PM PST