iPod®/iPhone® interface for Ford factory radios. Full iPod®/iPhone® browsing supported from the factory radio: Playlist, Artist, Genre, Album, and Composer. Upgradable with uPAC-HDRT – adds HD Radio™ to the vehicle.
For 2004-2010 Nissan & Infiniti vehicles: 350Z, Altima, Armada, Frontier, Maxima, Murano, Quest, Titan, Xterra, FX35 / FX45, G35, QX56,
* Plug-and-play installation maintains factory wiring integrity
* Full iPod® browsing from the radio and steering wheel controls
* Secondary input for an additional auxiliary audio source
* Retains factory-installed satellite radio
* HD Radio™ ready – upgradable with uPAC-HDRT
* Sirius™ ready – upgradable with SCC1
* Vehicle MUST be either equipped with, or have the ability to support Satellite Radio
* If you are using this product in conjunction with an iPhone or iTouch running the 3.0 Operating System it must be revision 1.3.682b or higher. If your uPAC is not labeled with this revision number you MUST update the firmware. Please click here to update your module.
* Radio must have a “SAT” button or have “CH”, “CHANNEL”, “CAT” or “CATEGORY” printed somewhere on the face of the radio to be compatible. This is usually located near the Tune or Seek buttons.
* Adding HD Radio requires the purchase of the HDRT (sold separately)
* Adding Satellite Radio requires the purchase of the uPAC-SIRCBL & an SCC1 tuner (both sold separately)
Vehicle Specific Notes
* In 2004-2007 Infiniti vehicles equipped with factory satellite radio, the satellite tuner will have to be disconnected at the tuner location in order for the uPAC-NIS1 to work correctly.
* 2007 Infiniti G35 Sedan: Requires the uPAC-NIS2 module
* 2007-2008 Nissan Maxima: Non-navigation radios use the uPAC-NIS2 module