iPod®/iPhone® interface for General Motors factory radios. Full iPod®/iPhone® browsing supported from the factory radio: Playlist, Artist, Genre, Album, and Composer. Upgradable with uPAC-HDRT – adds HD Radio™ to the vehicle.
For 2006-2010 GM vehicles: Impala, Avalanche, Monte Carlo, Traverse, Tahoe, Suburban, Silverado, Acadia, Sierra, Yukon, Denali, Enclave, Lucerne, DTS, Escalade, SRX, Torrent, Outlook, Vue, H2
* Plug-and-play installation maintains factory wiring integrity
* Full iPod® browsing from the radio and steering wheel controls
* Secondary input for an additional auxiliary audio source
* Retains factory-installed satellite radio
* HD Radio™ ready – upgradable with uPAC-HDRT
* Vehicle MUST be either equipped with, or have the ability to support Satellite Radio
* If you are using this product in conjunction with an iPhone or iTouch running the 3.0 Operating System it must be revision 1.3.670b or higher. If your uPAC is not labeled with this revision number you MUST update the firmware. Please click here to update your module.
* Radio must be equipped with a “CAT” or “XM” button to be compatible
* Adding HD Radio requires the purchase of the HDRT (sold separately)
* Adding Satellite Radio requires the purchase of the uPAC-SIRCBL & an SCC1 tuner (both sold separately)
Product Revision History
Current Revision #: 1.3.723b Description: Universal File
Revision #: 1.3.670b Description: Adds iPhone & iTouch 3.0 Operating System Compatibility
Revision #: 1.3.637b Description: Adds SCC1 Satellite Radio Support & Compatibility for 2009 Navigation Radios