- Individual equalization controls for the front, rear and subwoofer channels for simple yet precise system tuning
- AccuBASS™ processing for correction of bass roll-off
- Six channels of active speaker level inputs – accept up to 400 watts per channel
- Optional ACR-2 Remote allows for control of the subwoofer level plus EQ bypass which makes it ideal for demonstration applications
- Internal Channel Summing – For interfacing with factory installed amplifiers with built-in crossovers
- GTO™ (Great Turn-On) Circuit – Powers up the LCQ-1 when it detects signal on the speaker level input
- Compact (6”x 6”) chassis allowing for ease of installation
LCQ-1 6 Channel Line Output Converter w/EQ & AccuBassLCQ-1
$249.99 See Price in Cart
6 CHANNEL LINE OUT CONVERTER WITH EQ AND ACCUBASS
Audio enthusiasts can now rejoice with the introduction of AudioControl’s LCQ-1, a powerful six-channel signal processor that provides a gateway between factory installed source units and after-market amplifiers. The LCQ-1 allows Mobile Electronics enthusiasts to easily “tune” their audio systems and receive truly amazing sound quality. An ideal combination of discrete equalization controls combined with AudioControl’s unique OEM integration circuitry, the LCQ-1 maximizes the performance of factory installed audio systems. Enthusiasts, who want amazing audio performance that only comes from custom-tuned audio systems, will truly enjoy the LCQ-1.
Basic, inexpensive, passive line output converters generally deliver poor sound quality and diminishing bass response. The active circuitry used in the LCQ-1 provides dramatically better sound quality and enhances the bass response. No longer will audio enthusiasts have to compromise when performing basic amplifier additions to factory installed audio systems. Enthusiasts looking for great sound will really love this product.
Designed for maximum sound quality and enhanced audio performance, the LCQ-1 is the latest AudioControl processor to incorporate AccuBASS™. This patent pending process automatically corrects for the bass roll-off that is common with many factory-installed audio systems. AudioControl engineers designed the LCQ-1 to be a very high-value processor, so subsequently it is equipped with a number of installer friendly features that simplify the OEM connection and calibration process.
The LC8i uses proven OEM integration technology derived from AudioControl’s highly popular LC6i, LC7i and The Epicenter® Plus signal processors. The speaker-level inputs accept high wattage signals (up to 400 watts per channel), either full range or crossed over, and converts them to high-quality pre-amp signals. Signals from factory radios with built-in crossovers can be summed and combined internally to provide a full-range preamp signal. Customers wanting to offer sound quality that is clearly better than OEM systems can also easily add one of AudioControl’s many crossovers or equalizers after the LC8i, providing even greater control over factory signals.
QUESTIONS? Call 253-297-4570 8:00AM - 6:00 PM PST