- User friendly Signal Delay enhances the acoustical alignment between the left and right channels plus the front and subwoofer channels
- Individual equalization controls for the front, rear and subwoofer channels for simple yet precise system tuning
- Six channels of active speaker level inputs – accepts up to 400 watts per channel
- AccuBASS® – AudioControl’s patented pending processing to correct the bass roll-off in factory source units
- ACR-3 Dash Control Remote allows for control of the subwoofer level plus processing bypass which makes it ideal for demonstrations
- Internal Channel Summing – Easy interface with factory installed amplifiers with built-in crossovers
- GTOTM (Great Turn-On) Circuit – Powers up the DQ-61 when it detects signal on the main speaker level input
- Discrete Input and output level controls
- Free iOS Mobile Tools app with DQ-61 Delay module
DQ-61 6 Channel Line Output Converter w/Signal Delay & EQ
$299.99 See Price in Cart
6 channel line out converter with signal delay and eq
The environment of today’s automobiles present challenges for the installation of a performance car audio system when matched to a factory source unit. Less than ideal speaker locations coupled with an acoustically unfriendly environment can compromise the experience. Fortunately for audio enthusiasts, the new AudioControl DQ-61 delivers the processing power necessary to maximize the audio experience.
AudioControl engineers designed the DQ-61 to be an extraordinary processor, so subsequently it is equipped with a number of installer friendly features that simplify the OEM connection and calibration process.
User friendly Signal Delay controls allow the listeners the ability to align themselves between the left and right speakers plus seamlessly blend in the subwoofer to the listening environment. Discrete equalization controls provide listeners with powerful processing to properly “tune” their audio systems and enjoy truly amazing sound.
Designed for maximum sound quality and enhanced audio performance, the DQ-61 is the latest AudioControl processor to incorporate AccuBASS®. This patent pending process automatically corrects for the bass roll-off that is common with many factory-installed audio systems.
Basic, inexpensive, passive line output converters generally deliver poor sound quality and diminishing bass response. The active circuitry used in the LCQ-1 provides dramatically better sound quality and enhances the bass response. No longer will audio enthusiasts have to compromise when performing basic amplifier additions to factory installed audio systems. Enthusiasts looking for great sound will really love this product.
Designed for maximum sound quality and enhanced audio performance, the LCQ-1 is the latest AudioControl processor to incorporate AccuBASS™. This patent pending process automatically corrects for the bass roll-off that is common with many factory-installed audio systems. AudioControl engineers designed the LCQ-1 to be a very high-value processor, so subsequently it is equipped with a number of installer friendly features that simplify the OEM connection and calibration process.
The LC8i uses proven OEM integration technology derived from AudioControl’s highly popular LC6i, LC7i and The Epicenter® Plus signal processors. The speaker-level inputs accept high wattage signals (up to 400 watts per channel), either full range or crossed over, and converts them to high-quality pre-amp signals. Signals from factory radios with built-in crossovers can be summed and combined internally to provide a full-range preamp signal. Customers wanting to offer sound quality that is clearly better than OEM systems can also easily add one of AudioControl’s many crossovers or equalizers after the LC8i, providing even greater control over factory signals.
QUESTIONS? Call 253-297-4570 8:00AM - 6:00 PM PST