AM/FM/CD/DVD/USB A/V w/Bluetooth
Not all Bluetooth is created equal
Bluetooth isn’t just about hands-free calling. Sony’s XAV-64BT DVD receiver adds audio streaming and control to the mix, letting you make a wireless link between your mobile device and the receiver. If you’re a Pandora® fan with an Android or Blackberry device, that means you can pair your phone to the XAV-64BT for complete Pandora® control without ever connecting a wire. You’ll enjoy the convenience of hands-free calling, and you’ll have touchscreen access to your phone book once your phone is paired.
iPod® and iPhone® control
You can plug your iPod into the receiver’s front USB input for direct control and playback of audio files. For video and more, connect your iPod or iPhone into the receiver with Sony’s RC-202IPV cable and enjoy playback of video content from your iPod or iPhone, plus view and control compatible apps. Slide a DVD into the front slot to enjoy movies or videos when you’re parked, or insert a CD or DVD loaded with MP3, WMA, or AAC music files for hours of audio entertainment.
SensMe™ makes finding music fun
Install the supplied SensMe software on your Windows PC or laptop, and then use it to organize and group the music stored on your iPod or USB memory device. When you’re back in the car, just plug your device in, and you’ll be able to choose music based on mood, time of day, music type, or even your driving type.
Sophisticated sound controls
Everybody’s familiar with the annoying sound of an underpowered factory radio turned up too loud — no such problem with this Sony. Its powerful amp combines with advanced circuitry to make your discs and digital music sound their best. You can adjust the EQ7 7-band equalizer to optimize the acoustics in your vehicle, or use the built-in digital signal processing to enhance the sound of compressed music files.
Great sound for video
Sony’s Advanced Sound Engine (ASE) brings your DVD’s multi-channel soundtrack to life in your vehicle. The Intelligent Time Alignment system creates perfectly balanced sound, while the Center Speaker Optimizer (CSO) creates a virtual center channel for a true-to-life 5.1 listening experience.
Add on to your system
For more listening options, add a Sony HD Radio™ tuner or a satellite radio. If you’re putting together a heavyweight system with external amps, you’ll appreciate the multiple preamp outputs and built-in high- and low-pass filters.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver’s Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone’s Bluetooth capabilities
- DVD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- built-in amplifier (17 watts RMS CEA-2006/52 peak x 4 channels)
- 6.1″ touchscreen with adjustable screen angles
- built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- Pandora control via Android or Blackberry
- fits double-DIN (4″ tall) dash openings
- plays CDs, DVDs, and USB memory devices (see Hands-on Research for full capabilities)
- Sony SensMe technology organizes your music (external computer required for setup)
- EQ7 7-band equalizer
- Advanced Sound Engine (ASE) features Intelligent Time Alignment (ITA), plus Center Speaker Optimizer (CSO) for a virtual center channel
- high- and low-pass filters
- iPod control: Sony adapter cable required for full access to audio/video content
- compatible with Sony HD Radio tuner and satellite radio
- inputs: front USB input, two A/V inputs (front and rear), rear-view camera input
- outputs: rear video output, 4-channel preamp outputs (2-volt front, rear/sub)
XAV-64BTDownloads: Owner's ManualWebsite: Visit Sony's WebsiteInstallations: View our installations of the XAV-64BTIn Stock?: No - SPECIAL ORDERNormal shipping time:
One Day Parts Warranty:
One YearLabor Warranty:
LIFETIMEOptions: Rear Camera | Rear Entertainment
Included with local installation:
- Standard Kit
- Standard Harness
- Steering Wheel Controls (if present)
- Amplifier Adaptors (JBL,Bose, Infinity, etc.) or other radio interface (data) adaptors
- Rear Camera
- Factory satellite radio (if present) is lost when factory radio is removed
- Some steering wheel controls may operate differently from factory functions
- USB/AUX inputs included - factory USB/AUX jack will not be active
Some of our products are prohibited from being sold or priced online, but if there is a PayPal purchase section below, you can purchase immediately using PayPal
If you are a local dealer, please Log in
for installed dealer pricing.
If you are a LOCAL DEALER without login credentials, please contact us
If you are outside the Seattle/Tacoma area
and DO NOT see PayPal pricing below, please Log in
using "paypal" as username and password to purchase, or call 253-297-4570 for credit card orders.
For product questions or to place an order, please email Walt
via the contact form.