iPod®/iPhone® interface for Ford factory radios. Full iPod®/iPhone® browsing supported from the factory radio: Playlist, Artist, Genre, Album, and Composer. Upgradable with uPAC-HDRT – adds HD Radio™ to the vehicle.
For 2007-2010 Nissan & Infiniti vehicles: 370Z, Altima, Armada, Cube, Maxima, Murano, Pathfinder, Rogue, Sentra, Versa, G35, G37, M35/M45
* Plug-and-play installation maintains factory wiring integrity
* Full iPod® browsing from the radio and steering wheel controls
* Secondary input for an additional auxiliary audio source
* Retains factory-installed satellite radio
* HD Radio™ ready – upgradable with uPAC-HDRT
* Sirius™ ready – upgradable with SCC1
* Vehicle MUST be either equipped with, or have the ability to support Satellite Radio
* If you are using this product in conjunction with an iPhone or iTouch running the 3.0 Operating System it must be revision 1.3.682b or higher. If your uPAC is not labeled with this revision number you MUST update the firmware. Please click here to update your module.
* Radio must have a “SAT” button or have “CH”, “CHANNEL”, “CAT” or “CATEGORY” printed somewhere on the face of the radio to be compatible (except Rouge,see below). This is usually located near the Tune or Seek buttons.
* Adding HD Radio requires the purchase of the HDRT (sold separately)
* Adding Satellite Radio requires the purchase of the uPAC-SIRCBL & an SCC1 tuner (both sold separately)
Vehicle Specific Nissan/Infiniti Notes
* In 2004-2007 Infiniti vehicles equipped with factory satellite radio, the satellite tuner will have to be disconnected at the tuner location in order for the uPAC to work correctly.
* 2007 Infiniti G35 Sedan: Requires the uPAC-NIS2
* 2007 Infiniti G35 Coupe: Requires the uPAC-NIS1
* 2007-2008 Infiniti G35 Sedan: Models equipped with navigation are not compatible
* 2008 Infiniti G37: Models equipped with navigation are not compatible
* 2007-2008 Nissan Maxima: Non-navigation radios use the uPAC-NIS2
* 2007-2008 Nissan Maxima: Models equipped with navigation use the uPAC-NIS1
* 2008 & Up Nissan Pathfinder & Armada: Models equipped with navigation are not compatible
* 2007 & Up Nissan Altima: Models equipped with navigation are not compatible
* 2009 & Up Nissan Maxima: Models equipped with navigation are not compatible
* 2009 & Up Nissan Murano: Models equipped with navigation are not compatible
* 2009 & Up Nissan Rouge: Vehicles equipped with radio part number “PY00F” are not compatible. This number can be found on the top right corner of the face of the radio.
* 2010 Nissan Altima & Sentra: Radios that have an “iPod MENU” button are not compatible