Advent “OE” Navigation for Mazda 3
“OE” Multimedia/Navigation for 2010-13 Mazda 3
- 7” widescreen LCD with touch panel display
- DVD / CD / MP3 / WMA playback
- Built-in navigation with 19 on-screen display languages
- US and Canada maps
- Text-to-Speech recorded voice guidance in English, French and Spanish
- 11 million POIs with 3D landmarks and building graphics
- Built-in Parrot® Bluetooth® with external microphone
- Handsfree (HFP), Audio streaming (A2DP), AVRCP and phonebook transfer
- Steering wheel control with BUS/CAN connection
- Pandora® control through iPhone®
- Made for iPhone® and iPod®
- SiriusXM-Ready™ with direct channel entry and search by channel or category
- Rear-view camera ready with “Instant-on” technology
- 9 Band EQ
- Dual zone output for rear screen(s)
- Audio / Video out – Front / Rear / Subwoofer RCA outputs
- MediaLINK interface module with USB and 3.5mm AV input
- Optional JLINKUSB cable necessary to view video from iPod® and iPhone®
The AdventOMZ3 fits the 2010-2013 Mazda 3 Sport or Touring* and is designed for base model radio replacement. It is not directly compatible with upgraded audio system with digital screen and is not compatible with Bose Centerpoint system. *Only works in Touring with Base Radio 4 or 6 speaker package.
- 180 Watts Peak Power (45 Watts x 4)
- 4 Channel High Level Output
- Low Level F/R/Sub output (3.8 volts out)
- Rear Zone AV Output for DVD
- 7″ TFT DIGITAL LCD – 800W X 480H, WVGA, 350 NITS
- WIN CE 6.0 Operating System
- Memory: System RAM 128mb RAM, 64mb ROM
- NXP AM/FM Tuner with RDS (US/European/Latin America Tuner Freq. Stepping)
- DVD loader w / Automotive grade optical pick-up
- Parrot CK5050NEW Bluetooth Phonebook/Hands Free/Headset/AVRCP/A2DP Music Transfer w/ Parrot outboard microphone
- Audio playback via USB – MP3, AAC, WAV and WMA
- Made for iPhone/iPod via USB 2.0 with 1 Amp Charging
- iPhone/iPod Video Playback with “JlinkUSB” or similar cable
- MPEG 1, 2 video playback from DVD
- USB 2.0 Input W/ 3.5mm A/V input
- Vehicle Specific SWC Interface and / or CAN interface
- Built-in Navigation with SIRF: Prima, GRF31+, 600 MHz
- Operational Temperature Range: -30~+70 ?
- Storage Temperature Range: -40~+80 ?
- Operating Voltage: 10.4 – 18 Volts DC
- Standby Current Consumption: >3 mA
Some of our products are prohibited from being sold or priced online, but if there is a PayPal purchase section below, you can purchase immediately using PayPal
If you are a local dealer, please Log in
for installed dealer pricing.
If you are a LOCAL DEALER without login credentials, please contact us
If you are outside the Seattle/Tacoma area
and DO NOT see PayPal pricing below, please Log in
using "paypal" as username and password to purchase, or call 253-297-4570 for credit card orders.
For product questions or to place an order, please email Walt
via the contact form.
PayPal Purchase: NEW LOWER PRICE!
UPS Ground Shipping will be added at checkout. Expedited shipping via USPS is available – please note your preference during PayPal transaction, then we can quote you for the difference. NOTE: WE SHIP TO US/CANADIAN ADDRESSES ONLY – CANADIAN SHIPPING WILL BE HIGHER.
WA residents pay 8.8% Sales Tax.