Our fleet of mobile workshops allow service that doesn’t exist anywhere else in the country! We have outfitted our vehicles with all of the features of a small retail store, letting us do your job onsitewithout interrupting your schedule and our low overhead allows us to offer extremely competitive pricing on all of our installed products!
Because we come prepared, we can offer unparalleled service and get you on the road in the shortest time possible without having to worry about the hassle of waiting all day for your vehicle in an unfamiliar and unfriendly waiting room!
All of our trucks include:
- (2) 2016 Nissan NV2500 and 2007/2010 Chevrolet Express heavy duty work vans.
- The latest navigation systems with backup cameras
- Remote start alarm systems for full protection
- Batteries and inverters for onboard 120 volts that allow lighting, charging and power tool operation
- Full toolboxes and portable power tools
- Lockable storage bins to house product, accessories and kits
- Steel bins and shelving holding all the small parts you’d see in any small retail shop
- Fluorescent and conventional lighting inside and out, letting us work with ease anytime
- Laptop computers with wireless internet access for database, catalog and product information, and generation of final invoices on the spot
- Credit card scanners for accepting payment
- Cell phones for each installer and salesman