HomeLink 5 Module
This new HomeLink Wireless Control System by Johnson Controls is the latest generation in home automation. From the moment you pull up to your home, HomeLink gives you full control. From opening security gates and garage doors, to illuminating exterior and interior lighting, activating appliances and disarming your home’s security system, HomeLink’s three programmable buttons can be set to perform any functions you choose.
A New Integrated Design for Your Existing Car or Truck
HomeLink has been a high-demand feature in new vehicles for years. In fact, it’s the one vehicle feature that vehicle buyers of every make and model ask for by name. Yet until now, an easy to install add-on version of HomeLink wasn’t available for your existing vehicle. A completely fresh design, the new HomeLink can be installed by your dealer, while you wait. And because HomeLink is available in a wide range of colors and bezel styles to match most of today’s vehicles, you’ll enjoy a clean, built-in look. Approved for use in US, Canada and Mexico.
- The trusted quality of HomeLink, in a new and improved design
- Three large buttons are easy to use with gloved hands and are backlit for elegant visibility at night
- The newest version of HomeLink, version 5, with more universal compatibility than version 4. Includes Quicktrain technology
- Seamless factory look and operation
- Connected to vehicle power, so it’s always ready to use
- No more clip on remote clutter, no more dead batteries!
Chevrolet Tahoe overhead console
Toytota RAV4 lower dash panel
Some of our products are prohibited from being sold or priced online, but if there is a PayPal purchase section below, you can purchase immediately using PayPal
If you are a local dealer, please Log in
for installed dealer pricing.
If you are a LOCAL DEALER without login credentials, please contact us
If you are outside the Seattle/Tacoma area
and DO NOT see PayPal pricing below, please Log in
using "paypal" as username and password to purchase, or call 253-297-4570 for credit card orders.
For product questions or to place an order, please email Walt
via the contact form.